Salesian College Sonada Campus
Online Admission Portal
The Provisional Admissions to Salesian College Sonada and Siliguri begin from 15 July 2020, 10:00 am - 4:00 pm daily.
The Provisional Admission shall consist of Verification of Pass Certificate and Marks, Interview(Online) with Parent(s) and the Candidate, Payment of the Fees and Signing of the Contract of Provisional Admission.These processess shall be done online till a visit to the campus is feasible.
Due to the economic distress caused by COVID, the college is allowing students to pay part of fees later. Kindly contact college office for assistance @7583920883
Please keep the following handy before starting to Apply.
Scanned copy of photograph / digital photograph (Colour, 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm, 10 KB TO 20 KB)
Marks of all required academic qualifications. For graduate graduate programme applications, class XII marks may be updated later if results are not yet declared. For post graduate programme applications, graduation marks may be updated later if results are not yet declared.
Roll nos. and scores of entrance tests (as applicable). These may be updated later if results are not yet declared
Debit or credit card / net banking facility (in case of online submission of fee).
Steps For Application
- Register on our application portal with your email address. To register click here
- Please provide an active email for communication.
- After registration, check your email id to verify the e-mail id and activate your registration.
- Log-in using your email id and password
Fill in the application form online. Please note that a partially filled application form will not be saved.
- After filling in the application form,agree to the declaration and click on "Submit".
- Make the payment based on your selected method of payment.
- Preview your application and print it for future references.
For Technical Queries : click here
For General Queries :
Siliguri: 0353-2545622 /9748929656 (Timing 11 a.m to 4 p.m.)
Sonada : 7583920883/8918982126 (Timing 11 a.m to 4 p.m.)